Give a big welcome to our October speaker, Alexis Hoy. She will join us Tuesday, October 13th to discuss Canadian Knitting Traditions. Alexis is an incredibly engaging speaker who you may remember fondly as Phibersmith Designs, or from her Blocking Party presentation in March 2017.
Canadian Knitting Traditions
In our country of overlapping cultures environment, industry, innovation and shared skill have resulted in knitting traditions unique to Canada. Alexis Hoy, knitwear designer and fibre-obsessed artist examines the roots of these interactions and how they have shaped Canada's knitting community into its present incarnation.
- 6:50 p.m. – Virtual "doors" open (Zoom Meeting)
- 7:00 p.m. – Welcome and announcements
- 7:15 p.m. – Show & Tell presentation
- 7:35 p.m. – 10 minute break!
- 7:45 p.m. – Alexis Hoy - Canadian Knitting Traditions
- 8:45 p.m. – Door prize draw
- 9:00 p.m. – Goodnight!
Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/4xJr9KkbV