Saturday, April 27, 2019: 9 a.m – 4:30 p.m. (doors open 9 a.m.)
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
6 Garamond Ct.
Again this year the K-W Knitters' Guild will run a bus to the Toronto Knitters Frolic on Saturday.
- When? Saturday, April 27, 2019. Departures as below. Return trip departs the JCCC at 3:30 p.m. AT THE LATEST, please be on time!
- Where? 2 pick up locations:
- 1) 8:30 a.m. departure, First United Church parking lot. 16 William Street West, Waterloo, Ontario
- 2) 9:20 a.m. departure, Carpool lot at Queen St/Brock Rd S (Hwy 6). South of HWY 401 exit #299.
- How much? $20 for members, $25 non-members. Reserve your space and pay in advance at a meeting, or pay as you board the bus. The price INCLUDES ENTRY to the frolic! We HAVE WRISTBANDS, people!