Saturday, April 27, 2019: 9 a.m – 4:30 p.m. (doors open 9 a.m.)
Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre
6 Garamond Ct.
Note, the below details are from our 2018 excursion. The KWKG will likely run a similar service for the 2019 Frolic. We will update this event with additional details in early 2019, provide details at Guild Meetings, and in the Guild Newsletter.
Again this year the K-W Knitters' Guild will run a bus to the Toronto Knitters Frolic on Saturday. The event runs both Saturday and Sunday, but the Saturday is the day the Marketplace is open.
- When? Saturday, April 28, 2018. Departures as below. Return trip departs the JCCC at 5:15PM, 15 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
- Where? 2 pick up locations:
- 1) 7:30 AM departure, First United Church parking lot. 16 William Street West, Waterloo, Ontario
- 2) 8:15 AM departure, Carpool lot at Queen St/Brock Rd S (Hwy 6). South of HWY 401 exit #299.
- How much? $5 for members, $8 non-members. Reserve your space and pay in advance at a meeting, or pay as you board the bus. The modest cost is subsidized by the Guild as a benefit of membership.
- **Important** There is an additional fee to enter the Marketplace. This is payable to the Frolic upon entry. Please bring $8 cash if you wish to attend the Marketplace. http://frolic.torontoknittersguild.ca/marketplace/
- Who? Priority will be given to Guild members to sign up during the March and April Guild meetings. Any spaces remaining after the April 13th Guild meeting will be available to friends and family members.