Again this year the K-W Knitters' Guild will run a bus to the Toronto Knitters Frolic on Saturday. The event runs both Saturday and Sunday, but the Saturday is the day the Marketplace is open.
- When? Saturday, April 29, 2017. Departures as below. Return trip departs the JCCC at 5:15PM, 15 minutes after the conclusion of the event.
- Where? 2 pick up locations:
- 1) 7:30 AM departure, First United Church parking lot. 16 William Street West, Waterloo, Ontario
- 2) 8:15 AM departure, Carpool lot at Queen St/Brock Rd S (Hwy 6). South of HWY 401 exit #299.
- How much? $5 for members, $8 non-members. Reserve your space and pay in advance at a meeting, or pay as you board the bus. The modest cost is subsidized by the Guild as a benefit of membership.
- **Important** There is an additional fee to enter the Marketplace. This is payable to the Frolic upon entry. Please bring $7 cash if you wish to attend the Marketplace. http://frolic.torontoknittersguild.ca/marketplace/
- Who? Priority will be given to Guild members to sign up during the March and April Guild meetings. Any spaces remaining after the April 11th Guild meeting will be available to friends and family members.