The Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters’ Fair is the largest event of its kind in Canada. For many years, the Kitchener-Waterloo Knitters’ Guild has offered a one-day fair organized “by knitters for knitters.”
This Fair, held at Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex in Kitchener, now presents approximately 70 vendors offering the latest and greatest of knitting products. Imagine 35,000 square feet—in 1 large showroom—dedicated to the craft of knitting, offering an incredible display of a diverse variety of yarns in an explosion of colour, knitting books, patterns, and accessories.
We also offer:
- Low admission price
- Anne Blayney – “Picking the right project with the right materials and the right colours.” – 11:00am
- Fashion Show – 1:00pm
- Door Prizes
- Snack Bar
- Date: Saturday, September 14, 2013
- Admission: $7 per person, children under 12 free.
- Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location:Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex
400 East Ave
- No cost
- One in the morning
- First come, first served (no preregistration)